We work with a diverse range of clients across Africa, Ireland, and internationally through a target series of trade focussed programmes.
The Market Linked programme delivers sales oriented market development services to East African SMEs, including training workshops, market research and sales missions to targeted African countries. Successful past sales missions have taken place in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania and eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC.
– Mentor companies to prepare for export markets.
– Develop export plans and support sales missions.
– Mentor firms for B2B meetings with importers/distributors.
– Assist SME’s in sourcing finance, incl. grants from NGOs, challenge funds, etc…
– Train government staff in export development.
– Give technical assistance to companies and trade bodies.
– Direct SMEs to organisations that offer technical advice.
– Train local consultants to become Export Advisers.
Our Strengthening Exports programme is another pillar of the Traidlinks approach. More info coming soon.
The Inward Investment programme is another pillar of the Traidlinks approach. More info coming soon.